This weekend I got a great start on Eleanor’s winter wardrobe, and I wanted to share my two favorite pieces, both from The Gap.
Now if only some true Fall weather would come! Next week is going to be in the upper 70s and 80s. I swear October is the warmest month in the Bay Area. Eventually the cool days will come. Maybe next month. I can’t wait to watch my girl running around the park in these sweet warm clothes.
34 Notes/ Hide
- somethingyou4got likes this
- thecoltonleehaynes likes this
- hillarycliton likes this
- ashton-irwins-smile likes this
- desi-t-shirts likes this
- loveshmeg21 reblogged this from dover
- thesahmmy likes this
- kelsiesmommy2012 likes this
- twisttingmyhair likes this
- lilacrane said: October is (usually) the warmest month here in Edinburgh too. It’s very strange. Beautiful all the same!
- thebruhnettegazette likes this
- photosbykime likes this
- wheremygreengrassgrows likes this
- midwestern--momma likes this
- midwestern--momma said: Adorable!
- oneofourown said: Love!
- aperfectlyordinarylife likes this
- donkeysalright likes this
- babylately likes this
- themotherrunner likes this
- twentythreeskidooo likes this
- ttparenting reblogged this from dover
- ourlittleseattlefamily said: Wanna trade weather? :P
- ourlittleseattlefamily likes this
- lovebump likes this
- checkoutblues likes this
- dover posted this